Take the Batman cocktail and do it the (alcoholic) justice it deserves. With a little hint to the Atomic Cat cocktail. That is the reason I'm calling it Gotham Justice. If it existed before me, please enlighten me in the comments.
- Fill the Collins glass half-way with ice.
- Pour one part Cointreau over it.
- Add three parts orange juice (OJ).
- A dash of blood orange juice is perfectly applicable. Grenadine is even more applicable, but just punch it over, like if Batman punched a villain and a little drop of blood spilled into the drink (evil grin goes here).
- Fill up with tonic.
- You may float a maraschino cherry or two in it.
|Gotham Justice - a free adaptation of Batman and Atomic Cat cocktails |
with the righteous addition of the might of Cointreau.
Justice have been served.